PASSES MAY BE PICKED UP ON OPENING NIGHT AT THE LFS TABLE AT THE KENTUCKY CENTER AS WELL AS EVERY SCREENING AT FLYOVER.
- All access passes to ticketed events include:
- 2016 Flyover Film Poster
- The Seer: A Portrait of Wendell Berry, Sunday July 24 at 5:30 p.m. in the Bomhard Theater at Kentucky Center followed by a Q&A with Director Laura Dunn, Mary Berry, and Nick Offerman. Includes drink ticket for after-party at 21C Museum Hotel.
- Harry Caudill: A Man of Courage, Monday July 25 at 7:30 p.m. at Speed Cinema followed by a Q&A with Director Jerry Deaton.
- Bear with Us, Tuesday July 26 at 7:30 p.m. at Baxter Theater followed by a Q&A with Director/Writer William Stribling, Co-writer/Producer Russ Nickel and Louisville-born Actor Collin Smith. Includes two drinks at the after-party at The Back Door.
- Stripes, Thursday July 28 at Copper & Kings. Gates open at 8:00 p.m. with outdoor screening to start at approximately 8:45 p.m. Pass holders have a reserved seating area.*
- Sound in Motion: Louisville Music on Stage & Screen, Friday July 29 on the Belvedere lawn presented as part of the free LFS/Kentucky Center Family Film Night Series. Gates open at 8pm. Screening and music to start at approximately 8:30 p.m. Pack a picnic and bring your chairs and blankets. No outside alcohol permitted. Bar service provided by KY Center. Pass holders have a reserved seating area. *In the event of rain, screening will be held at alternate indoor location at event site.
To purchase multiple passes, click ADD TO CART again after you have entered details for each pass holder.
25% Off Passes for LFS Members.